Saturday, April 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland?

What a strange day! We had a power outage at about 5:30am for around an hour and a half and I didn't hear anything by way of an explanation. When Ray got up he opened the windows to show me what had happened over night - snow! Not just a little snow, but a fair bit that actually stuck. Crazy! Last Saturday Ray spent most of the day outside and came back sunburned, this Saturday we have snow??? What is Mother Nature up to exactly? The snow didn't let up for hours. I took a few pictures around 11:30 this morning to prove it to you. Then a little less than three hours later I couldn't believe how much it had changed outside, so I took more pictures for you. Suddenly we had partly blue skies and most of the snow had melted away. Here are a couple of the pics, if you want you can see the rest here.



While the camera was out, Ray took a couple of photos of my pregnant belly. Yep, still pregnant. I can't believe how much bigger I look with the bare belly compared to the clothed belly! (Well, ok, they are zoomed differently but you get the picture. Ha! The picture!) Hopefully the next photos you see here will be of the baby instead of the belly.





I went to the hospital for a non-stress test today. Everything still checks out fine, just looks like things are moving slowly. Nothing much more to report. Unless anything changes, next up will be another non-stress test and appointment with the doc on Tuesday morning. Our friends who were due just three days before us delivered a healthy baby girl yesterday. Our turn next!

P.S. Yes, I did go back to that store today. Stocked up on cheap chocolate for under three dollars. Oh yeah.

No comments: