Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Already!

Wahoo! Only a week and a half between posts!

Time to brag about our girl genius (Why is it that "boy genius" is a common phrase but "girl genius" isn't? Double standard!)... We got video of Lillian saying the alphabet (okay, repeating it, but it's still damn impressive if you ask me), counting to ten (same deal), and shuffling around in Gramma shoes, as she so often does. Enjoy!







And a cute Lillian story... Last week at Costco, after checking out Sally and I hit the restrooms. I went first, while Sally stayed with Lillian and the two carts (yes, two, yikes). Apparently while I was gone, Lillian went on and on about "Mommy peepee" to every person that passed by. Then when we switched, she did the same for Gramma. So nice of her to make announcements on our behalf! Looks like potty time isn't too far off!

Just about 13 weeks along with the little one - hello, second trimester! Not much new to report. I still get nauseous when I get hungry, so I need to remember to space out my snacks and meals. Having to get up several times a night to "peepee" - oh joy. Limiting evening beverages doesn't seem to help any. Ah well. Looking forward to a baby bump so I can have something to show for all this!

Short and sweet this time... TTFN!

No comments: