Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weighing the Issue

Well, good news and less than good news.

Good news, doc says my weight is back on track now.
Less than good news, doc said not to keep up the same weight gain pace.

Oh, sure.

For the last four weeks I changed my eating habits so as to try to gain some healthy weight. I was successful. Now I need to change my eating habits again, so as to continue a healthy weight gain BUT not as much as the last four weeks. How in the heck is that supposed to work? He's toying with me I think. Don't you think? Because that doesn't sound reasonable to me. Surely it's not considered reasonable to ask a pregnant woman to increase her food intake, then take it back and tell her to decrease it again. That is some form of cruelty. Right up there with tickling. Am I right or am I right?

I hope the preceding rant was perceived with its intended humour :)

Onward and upward: next scheduled cruel joke on this pregnant woman is Feb 22, when I get to drink approximately 42 gallons of water without releasing it until given permission. Hooray!

1 comment:

Jay said...

Trust the 'MAN' doctors to say that. Haha. Thats why I went and got a lady doctor, lol.

Good luck with the water drinking and holding it. Just don't laugh. ;)